General Manager of “Astana Pro Team” Alexander Vinokurov, commenting on the victory of Alexey Lutsenko “Tour of Almaty”, said that it was initially planned to work for some of the riders team of Kazakhstan, reports the correspondent of Vesti.kz.
- It is gratifying that for the second year in a row maintain the tradition. Of course, we wanted to be, that the national team of Kazakhstan won points. But not always get all count. Alex, I believe, deserves this victory.
- Someone was his real competition, in your opinion?
- Yes, of course. The same “Katyusha”. We’ve all seen that from the very start of the left gap, then “Katyusha” catch-up, made the race very difficult. And another plus heat, so the race was exciting and challenging. Alex came back from the World Cup, which made good acclimated, recovered and here is the result.
- So initially it staked on him?
- Andrew Seitz also be earned, but would like to see some of the guys from the national team of Kazakhstan has received glasses. As President of our Cycling Federation, it is desirable that won one of Kazakhstan. But it does not always work the way we want. The strongest wins.
We remind you that Alexey Lutsenko for the second time in a row won the “Tour of Almaty”. The second was also a racer, “Astana”, the winner of the “Vuelta 2015″ Fabio Aru.
Официальный партнер Международной профессиональной велогонки “Тур Алматы – 2015″ – Международная специализированная выставка “Астана ЭКСПО – 2017″.